Child Care Unit:
This center provides all specialized services for pediatrics such as:
- Treatment of GIT and diseases, GE gastroenteritis , dehydration.
- Endocrinal diseases and diabetes mellitus.
- Chest diseases (bronchial asthma).
Neurological diseases, locomotor disorders.
- Rheumatic diseases.
Child Behavioral and Developmental Disorders Unit:
"The clinic deals with all types of behavioral and developmental disorders of the pediatric age group"
- Aggression, attention deficit, hyperactivity shyness.
- Learning disorders, slow learning and school underachievement.
- The stubborn.
- Undisciplined or the impulsive child, lying
The clinic also guides the parents on how to handle a problematic child.
Neonatology Ventilator Unit (NICU):
This unit receives emergency cases 24 hours / day.
A pediatrician 24 hrs on site.
- It is supplied with a well-equipped ambulance with a medical team and portable incubators.
- The unit is equipped with the most recent equipment for bilirubin monitoring in blood & through the skin Blood gases analysis 24 hours / day.
Ventilators are available for severe cases.
- Well-equipped portable ventilator.
Other Specialized Units:
- Feeding Unit
Nocturnal enuresis clinic enuresis.
- Pediatric Surgeries Unit.
- Pediatric Vaccinations Unit.